Junior Tennis at Sale Sports Club
We have a vibrant junior tennis scene at Sale Sports Club: our coaches are hugely committed to engaging and helping our young members get the most from their tennis experience, whether through energetic fun sessions or recognising and mentoring talented players through Performance.
Welcoming members of all abilities, Sale Sports Club is a great place to meet up with their friends in a safe environment. They can relax and watch and tennis, football, cricket, hockey and other sports, and join in social events.
Here are a few facts about our junior offerings:
- Our coaching squads start from age 2½
- Over 60 children train with us every week
- We have 4 teams for competition players
- Our holiday camps attract over 150 children each year
And some of the benefits of being a junior member:
- Coach-supervised Club sessions
- Matchplay days & fun sessions with organised teams
- Priority places and reduced fees on our courses (term time) and camps (holidays)
- Internal Competition: Junior Club Championships and the Road to Wimbledon
- External Competition: Aegon Team Tennis.
- Adult and Child tournaments. These popular events, taking place in July and August, combine adults and juniors to battle it out against other pairs for the coveted trophy
- Pro shop for rackets, restringing and practical racket advice
- Help to become Tennis Assistants and Coaches, plus advice on tennis scholarships in the UK and USA
- Fun tennis games, friendly competition and a selection of other sports/activities.
If you would like any further details please contact us.